1.10.08

5 Things

This is the dumbest article that I've ever read (taken from an article on PEOPLE.com). Here is my take on the 5 Things I Didn't Care to Know About Sarah Palin

PEOPLE: She's frugal. "Sarah gave me a thank-you card after I helped her with her lieutenant-governor race," said her friend, Kristen Cole, who has known the Alaska governor since childhood. "She liked the card so much that she didn't sign it so I could give it to someone else."

PWC Gal: She's tacky...who doesn't sign a card so someone can give it to someone else? I'll tell you who...TACKY PEOPLE, not frugal, tacky!


PEOPLE: She's a techie. Palin prefers texting to phone calls.

PWC Gal: Is she a techie for texting or does the entire free world text? If we're just naming things that aren't true, then I'm an astronaut cuz I see the stars at night. RME (Rolling My Eyes)

PEOPLE: She's a rock fan. She named her son Trig Paxton Van Palin because it sounds like the band Van Halen. Says friend Judy Patrick, a former city council member who has known Palin for 12 years, "How cool was that to have a kid named Van Palin?"


PWC Gal: A rock fan or a bad mother and an idiot?? I'm going for idiot. What person tries to make their kids name rhyme w/ someone famous? I can understanding naming them after someone but rhyming. And contrary to Palin belief.... Van Palin sounds stupid and will only add ammunition to the kids that will ineveitably beat him up.

PEOPLE: She's adaptable. Palin used to wear Mary Kay lipstick, but she now prefers MAC.


PWC Gal: She's adaptable b/c she used to use Mary Kay and now she uses Mac. Well, I guess I'm adaptable and can run for VP cuz I used to wear diapers and now I wear regular panties. Who wouldn't want that in the white house?!


PEOPLE: She's a traditionalist. Palin is against waxing. Cole recalls: "I remember that one of her girls wanted to get her legs waxed, and Sarah said, 'Are you kidding me? What's wrong with a razor?' "

PWC Gal: Last but not least... she's cheap. Let your slutty teenage daughter go

wax her legs. You're letting her make babies but not wax her legs... pure genius


Wanna know the difference between a hockey mom and a pit
bull... its that I'd vote the pitbull into the white house before
Palin! OBAMA for Change 08'!

No comments: